St. Patrick Catholic Church Diocese of Palm Beach
Director of Faith Formation
Title: Director of Faith Formation
Reports to: The Pastor
Job Overview: The Director of Faith Formation under the direct supervision of the pastor and in collaboration with St. Patrick’s ministerial team is responsible for developing and organizing the Total Faith Formation process of the parish. This position is responsible for Religious Education; Catechetical Formation; Parent Faith Formation; RCIA; Sacrament Preparation; on-going Adult Faith Formation, development of future formation programs and Sacramental records.
- Create year-long calendar of events and activities for each area of Faith Formation
- Working closely with Youth Minister to organize Confirmation retreats and pathways for teens to be active participants of the parish
- Coordinate and promote faith-formation classes for parents
- Coordinate and promote the RCIA program for adults coming into the Catholic faith.
- Coordinate and promote on-going Adult Formation classes
- Provide ongoing faith formation for catechists, facilitators and other volunteers
- Supervise the maintenance of records
- Organize registrations, student enrollment, and student/teacher assignments
- Provide necessary information for sacramental parish records
- Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Church
- Masters Degree in Theology, Religious Education or Religious Studies.
- Strong leadership ability; organizational and time management
- Team player with ability to work and collaborate with other staff members.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org